Azaleas & Ornamentals
Martin's Nursery is a family-owned-and-operated business established in 1973 by Buddy and Melba Martin. We are wholesale growers of woody ornamentals, including azaleas, cleyera, gardenia, hollies, loropetalum, trees, Black Diamond®, Déjà Bloom®, Encore®, and Southern Living® plants. We offer our product in varying pot sizes, including 7g, 3g, trade 3, full gallon, and trade gallon. Over 50 varieties of traditional azaleas account for 60% of our plants and of the remaining 40%, our specialty is seed-propogated Cleyera Japonica. Martin's Nursery has come a long way since its beginnings as Mr. Martin's "hobby" greenhouse in his backyard nearly 50 years ago to the 280 acre operation it is today and we look forward to continuing to grow and cultivating relationships with customers old and new!
A product line of quality container grown woody ornamentals, flowering shrubs, small fruit and trees comprises our mix. Pot sizes include 7's, 3's, trade 3's, full gallons, and trade gallons. Over 50 varieties of traditional azaleas account for 60% of our plants, while the remaining 40% is made up of hollies, boxwood, cleyera and an expanding line of general woody ornamentals, including a good selection of mast producing hardwood trees and small fruit. Cleyera Japonica is our strongest specialty and is one of the only two items propagated from seed (other one being trees) while everything else is started from cuttings. All of our propagation is done in a peat and perlite mix.
Product Showcase -- Promotions & Invites -- Seasonal Programs -- Sales & Marketing Support